A2 Media Blog


Zoe Hilton's Blog

Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

Audience Feedback From My Pitch

I have been going around asking what do they think about my short film and I have gathered a lot of comments and put them into a conclusion to improve my film. A lot of people have given me new ideas for my film, which was very helpful as it gives me more various options to improve. They gave me some useful tips on what to use for my props, how to open scene in the film and how to use the camera, like when to use close ups and long shots. It was very interesting what people thought of my film as it gave me a lot of new ideas so I could put them together to make a good short film. Almost everyone liked my short film which I was very pleased with, however, some of them thought it was too simple so they gave me more ideas on how to make the film more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment